Celebrating the 37th year of serving our equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the rock-solid foundation of an industry leader with the passion and the spirit of a start-up. We believe in an entrepreneurial workplace, where ideas are encouraged and initiative is rewarded.
HBS Systems offers a generous compensation package including the following:
- Open PTO policy
- Remote working flexibility
- Free gym, breakfast daily, weekly lunches provided for on-site employees
- Lunch provided weekly
- Casual dress code
- Company lunches and events
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with dependent paid coverage
- 100% company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement
HBS Systems is seeking qualified candidates to provide onboarding and implementation support to our clients on our Equipment Dealership Management System (ERP software) solutions. Our software includes Payroll, Point of Sale Invoicing, Inventory Management, Full Accounting (A/R, A/P, General Ledger), Service and Rental modules.
Location: This is a remote position.
Travel: There is no travel required for this position.
- Responsible for learning the NetView ECO software as well as creating, maintaining, and executing project plans based on the clients’ needs
- Work cross-functionally with Client Services and Customer Support Teams
- Manage customer implementation expectations by establishing timelines, deliverables, and milestones
- Take ownership of internal and external communication and status updates
- Manage day to day onboarding performance, assess onboarding trends, facilitate client onboarding discussions, and identify creative techniques to further our client’s onboarding needs
- Utilize experience, knowledge base, user guides, and other internal resources to resolve application and technical issues
- Guide customers through the implementation of tailored software solutions via telephone, video correspondence, and email
- Quickly and courteously build rapport through effective customer communication and interaction skills
- Work independently with little supervision and also as part of a team
- Possess a strong understanding of software solutions and communication processes
- Bachelor’s degree or two years of previous client onboarding or implementation experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and management in both written and verbal forms
- Agricultural, Construction, Truck, Auto or PowerSports Dealership experience helpful
- High technology IQ and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Candidate must not require HBS to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to employ candidate (H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)