Celebrating the 36th year of serving our equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the rock-solid foundation of an industry leader with the passion and the spirit of a start-up. We believe in an entrepreneurial workplace, where ideas are encouraged and initiative is rewarded.
HBS Systems offers a generous compensation package including the following:
- Open PTO policy
- Free gym, breakfast daily, weekly lunches for on-site employees
- Casual dress code
- Company lunches and events
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with dependent paid coverage
- 100% company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
HBS Systems is seeking a proven, experienced sales professional to join our team as a Regional Sales Manager. The RSM will perform direct sales of our turn-key Equipment Dealership Management System (ERP software) solutions within a multi-state geographic territory.
Salary: $50,000-$60,000 base + monthly commission – annual compensation $80,000-$100,000+
Location: This is a remote position.
Travel: This position requires 50% travel.
- Manage and track pipeline activity in sales CRM software to maximize the market share of software solutions
- Interact with prospects via telephone, video correspondence, email and trade-show attendance
- Establish presence in the region with prospects, contacts and industry influencers to quickly grow selling capabilities of software solutions
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual territory revenue objectives
- Possess a strong understanding of value and benefits of software solutions
- Provide competitive market analysis and intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of equivalent progressive conceptual sales experience
- High technology IQ and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of enterprise selling methodology
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and management in both written and verbal forms
- Salesforce experience preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Candidate must not require HBS to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to employ candidate (H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)