Celebrating the 36th year of serving our equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the rock-solid foundation of an industry leader with the passion and the spirit of a start-up. We believe in an entrepreneurial workplace, where ideas are encouraged and initiative is rewarded.
HBS Systems offers a generous compensation package including the following:
- Open PTO policy
- Free gym, breakfast daily, weekly lunches for on-site employees
- Casual dress code
- Company lunches and events
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with dependent paid coverage
- 100% company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
HBS Systems is seeking qualified candidates to join our Marketing & Sales department. The Sales Coordinator will support the marketing, sales and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits, developing sales strategies, and implementing marketing campaigns to grow the market share of our Equipment Dealership Management System (ERP software). Our packaged software includes Payroll, Point of Sale Invoicing, Inventory Management, Full Accounting (A/R, A/P, General Ledger), Service and Rental modules.
Location: This is a remote position.
Travel: Upon request.
- This position will work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales, training and implementation and distribution of materials to support the team and our clients
- Brand ambassador responsible for assisting Marketing and Sales
- Assists in content creation and management on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Assists with management of marketing and sales event calendar
- Supports sales team with lead and data management, and other projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous social media experience preferred
- Salesforce and Pardot experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and management in both written and verbal forms
- Agricultural, Construction, Truck, Auto or PowerSports Dealership experience helpful
- High technology IQ and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 equivalent work experience preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Candidate must not require HBS to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to employ candidate (H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)