Celebrating the 36th year of serving our equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the rock-solid foundation of an industry leader with the passion and the spirit of a start-up. We believe in an entrepreneurial workplace, where ideas are encouraged and initiative is rewarded.
HBS Systems offers a generous compensation package including the following:
- Open PTO policy
- Free gym, breakfast daily and weekly lunches for on-site employees
- Casual dress code
- Company lunches and events
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with dependent paid coverage
- 100% company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement
Location: This is a remote position.
Travel: This position requires 25% travel.
HBS Systems is seeking qualified candidates to train and support our clients on our Equipment Dealership Management System (ERP software) solutions. Our software includes Payroll, Point of Sale Invoicing, Inventory Management, Full Accounting (A/R, A/P, General Ledger), Service and Rental modules.
- Assess training needs, design and develop learning solutions, build lesson plans, presentations, assessments, and feedback surveys
- Create agenda and conduct customer software solutions and hardware training via the web, in-house at HBS Systems offices and on-site at customer locations. Address any issues and modify training agenda as needed.
- Compose customized training agenda by communicating with the client regarding personnel to be trained, installation, and training needs
- Maintain information in Project Management share for client projects
- Provide general and business skills training as needed for HBS Systems employee base
- Coordinate and update appropriate personnel when software changes occur and are released
- Create, prepare and deliver training courses for the Customer Support Team based upon levels of expertise
- Collaborate with the Customer Support Team as needed to assist with customer calls and resolutions
- Partner with Client Services and Customer Support to best serve customer’s needs in Support and Training
- Provide leadership and consultation on current industry trends, tools, and dealership practices
- Offer training and consultation for dealerships with unique needs
- Previous bookkeeper or large dealership parts inventory management experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and management in both written and verbal forms
- Agricultural, Construction, Truck, Auto or Power Sports Dealership experience helpful
- High technology IQ and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Candidate must not require HBS to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case to employ candidate (H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)