Celebrating the 37th year of serving our equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the rock-solid foundation of an industry leader with the passion and the spirit of a start-up. We believe in an entrepreneurial workplace, where ideas are encouraged and initiative is rewarded.
HBS Systems offers a generous compensation package including the following:
- Open PTO policy
- Remote working flexibility
- Free gym, breakfast daily, weekly lunches provided for on-site employees
- Lunch provided weekly
- Casual dress code
- Company lunches and events
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with dependent paid coverage
- 100% company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement
HBS Systems is seeking qualified candidates to support our clients using our Equipment Dealership Management System (ERP software). This is a help desk position that will work with customers via phone, email and other technologies. Our packaged software includes Payroll, Point of Sale Invoicing, Parts Inventory Management, Full Accounting (A/R, A/P, General Ledger), Unit Inventory, Service, and Rental modules.
Pay Rate: $24-$26 an hour
Location: This is a fully remote position.
Travel: This position requires 10% travel.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostics
- Quickly and courteously build rapport through effective customer communication and interaction skills
- Record events and problems and their resolution in Salesforce
- Follow-up and update customer with a resolution status
- Work independently with little supervision and also as part of a team
- Possess a strong understanding of our software solutions
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other technology products
- High technology IQ and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Must be willing and able to travel overnight 10%
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of equivalent work experience preferred
- Agricultural, Construction, Truck, Auto or Power Sports Dealership experience helpful
- Proven experience as a support specialist or computer support role
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Candidate must not require HBS to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to employ candidate (H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)