Celebrating the 36th year of serving our equipment dealership customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the rock-solid foundation of an industry leader with the passion and the spirit of a start-up. We believe in an entrepreneurial workplace, where ideas are encouraged and initiative is rewarded.
HBS Systems offers a generous compensation package including the following:
- Open PTO policy
- Free gym, breakfast daily, weekly lunches provided for on-site employees
- Lunch provided weekly
- Casual dress code
- Company lunches and events
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with dependent paid coverage
- 100% company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement
HBS Systems is seeking qualified candidates to train and support our clients on our Equipment Dealership Management System (ERP software) solutions. Our software includes Payroll, Point of Sale Invoicing, Inventory Management, Full Accounting (A/R, A/P, General Ledger), Service and Rental modules.
Salary: $48,000 a year
Location: This is a remote position.
Travel: This position requires 25% travel.
- Identify customer business needs, advise, and assist in implementing software solutions
- Serve as an intermediary between the customer’s business and software developers
- Train and assist customers on implementation and ongoing use of tailored software solutions via telephone, video correspondence, email, and on-site at customers location
- Manage customer accounts, incoming support calls, and troubleshoot reported issues
- Quickly and courteously build rapport through effective customer communication and interaction skills
- Work independently with little supervision and also as part of a team
- Possess a strong understanding of software solutions and clearly communicate processes
- Previous bookkeeper or large dealership parts inventory management experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and management in both written and verbal forms
- Agricultural, Construction, Truck, Auto or Power Sports Dealership experience helpful
- High technology IQ and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Candidate must not require HBS to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to employ candidate (H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)