Celebrating the 36th year of serving our customers in the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling, Equipment Rental, Aggregate, and Industrial industries with our web-based dealership management software, we have the rock-solid foundation of an industry leader with the passion and the spirit of a start-up. We believe in an entrepreneurial workplace, where ideas are encouraged and initiative is rewarded.
HBS Systems offers a generous compensation package including the following:
- Open PTO policy
- Free gym, breakfast daily, weekly lunches for on-site employees
- Casual dress code
- Company lunches and events
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with dependent paid coverage
- 100% company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-Term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
HBS Systems is seeking an experienced UI Developer to join our team.
Location: This position will begin as a remote position due to Covid-19.
Travel: There is no travel required.
- Convert customer data from HBS and various competitive computer systems into a format compatible with HBS Proprietary Software
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics and multimedia, GUIs
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Develop a schedule for project completion and meet deadlines as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related subject
- Minimum of 4 years of web development and UI development experience is required
- Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and management in both written and verbal form
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Candidate must not require HBS to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case to employ candidate (H-1B or other employment-based immigration cases)